My Little Pwny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple tabs

3 posters

Go down

Multiple tabs Empty Multiple tabs

Post  PBSee Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:53 am

While complaining that raiding Jotun on auto was just taking WAY too long, i realized that I could open up multiple tabs in Firefox and still fire off the raid on "auto". While only one active session connects to the Kongregate chat, it looks like all sessions are connecting to the Synapticon server and I can spend energy on the raid (and receive credit for the damage).

Is this a well-known method of raiding/gold farming that I've just missed or is there a reason why doing this is a bad idea?
PBSee
PBSee

Back to top Go down

Multiple tabs Empty Re: Multiple tabs

Post  LordBucket Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:05 am

Last time I tried it the game tended to get confused about which deck was active. For example, if I swapped active decks in the second tab, the next time I started a match in the first tab it would be with the active deck from the second tab.

That might have been fixed. Been a while since I've tried. But even if not, it can still be useful to raid in one tab while doing a sealed tournament in anther, since they don't use your active deck.
LordBucket
LordBucket
Admin

https://mylittletyrant.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lonelyterrorist Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 am

Yeah as far as I know it still works, but there is probably something in the ToS to say you're not allowed and will get a slap on the wrist from the devs if they find out.. But... nobody cares so there isn't much to worry about Smile

But if you're going to break the ToS you might as well use cheatengine. Or do what inorix and 0hio do and send commands directly to the server.

lonelyterrorist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum